Last February, I threw a Batman inspired party for my son’s 4th birthday and I had a ton of people ask me about the homemade masks. Since Halloween is coming up, I thought this would be a great time to share a quick tutorial on how you and your little ones could make these masks yourself!
What You’ll Need:
- Foam Sheets in your desired color
- Roll of elastic
- Free Printable Batman Mask Template
- Download the Free Printable Batmask Template PDF here
- Print template (cardstock paper preferable) & cut out the design
- Place template over the foam sheet and trace out the design with a pen
- Cut out the design
- Poke a small hole at each temple with a pen
- String a piece of elastic through the holes and tie to secure. Double know for extra security!
P.S. I totally heart Link-Up Parties